Adults 6,- €
Reduced 3,- € for:
- Pupils (18 years and older)
- Severely disabled persons in the sense of SGB IX
- Members of the NRW-Stiftung support association
- Recipients of benefits according to SGB II or SGB XII
- Persons doing a voluntary social or ecological year
- Children / young people under 18
- school classes
- Members of the German Museum Association
- Members of the Düren Museum Association
- Accompanying persons of severely handicapped persons
and on every 1st Thursday of the month free admission for all visitors!
Groups 4,- € (per person, from 10 persons)
Combiticket Leopold-Hoesch-Museum & Paper Museum Düren (Papiermuseum Düren)
Adults 8,- €
Reduced 4,- €
Group 6,- € (per person, from 10 persons)
Voucher booklet Auf ins Museum! (Off to the museum!)
With the voucher booklet "Off to the Museum!" you have admission to 26 museums in the region.
Cost: 25,- €
Public guided tour
Every 1st Sunday of the month at 3 p.m., 3,- € plus entrance fee, without registration.
The public guided tour may be cancelled due to exhibition changes.
Please inform yourself before your visit here on the website or under the phone number given on this page if the guided tour will take place!
For information on other tours and workshops, please see Education and Outreach.
The museum building is accessible for visits with wheelchairs or strollers.
A wheelchair can be provided.
For barrier-free access, please report to the intercom stele to the left of the stairs at the museum entrance.
Bags and backpacks (larger than DIN A 4) must be locked up at the checkroom free of charge.
Dogs and other animals are unfortunately not allowed in the museum.
We thank you for your understanding.